Focus & Scope
- The overarching goal of the Journal of Neurology and Neuromedicine is to remain as a credible source of neurological sciences based information encompassing a variety of relevant areas such as clinical studies, cellular and molecular studies, disease mechanisms, diagnostic approaches, epidemiology, medical aspects, computational studies and treatment options of the most common neurobiological complexities with an emphasis on research that is genetically, structurally, physiologically and pathophysiologically relevant.
- The integral part of our scholarly mission is to ensure the accuracy of journal quality in accord with the highest standards of professional ethics.
- “Quality is our Priority.
It is the Foundation of our Publication”
- The focus of the journal is to achieve a new synthesis “from molecules to mind, from analysis to application and from science to society.”
- The journal aims to extend the reach, impact and exchange of scholarly ideas through innovative technology, determined commitment and exceptional service. It aims to facilitate international collaboration and exchange of comprehensive and cutting-edge information on basic, translational, and applied clinical research in neurology.