Focus & Scope
- Journal of Neurology and Neuromedicine is one of the world’s leading journals in the whole field of Neurology. The full articles of the journal are now available on internet with more than 3000 visitors in a month.
- The overarching goal of the Journal of Neurology and Neuromedicine is to remain as a credible source of neurological sciences based information encompassing a variety of relevant areas such as clinical studies, cellular and molecular studies, disease mechanisms, diagnostic approaches, epidemiology, medical aspects, computational studies and treatment options of the most common neurobiological complexities with an emphasis on research that is genetically, structurally, physiologically and pathophysiologically relevant.
- Journal of Neurology and Neuromedicine is a monthly journal, publishes original research articles, reviews, mini reviews, short reports, editorials, commentaries.
- The journal aims to extend the reach, impact and exchange of scholarly ideas through innovative technology, determined commitment and exceptional service. Journal of Neurology and Neuromedicine publishes articles of broad interest in all aspects of the prevention, therapies and procedures, diagnosis and management of neurologic, neuropsychiatric, and neurodevelopmental disorders; pathophysiology of central nervous system diseases; and neuroradiologic and imaging evaluations as well as related molecular genetics, and epidemiology.
- Emphasis is placed on major diseases such as dementia, stroke, epilepsy, headache, multiple sclerosis, movement disorders, and infectious diseases.
- Journal of Neurology and Neuromedicine is now one of the premier journals covering the basic science underlying both neurological and psychiatric disorders.
- The integral part of our scholarly mission is to ensure the accuracy of journal quality in accord with the highest standards of professional ethics.
- “Quality is our Priority.
It is the Foundation of our Publication”
- The focus of the journal is to achieve a new synthesis “from molecules to mind, from analysis to application and from science to society.”