Vision and Mission
Science has witnessed outstanding progress in neurophysiology, clinical neurology, cognitive neuroscience, neuroimaging, molecular genetics, cellular biology, neuroimmunology, and neuromedicine. With an aim to amplify the replicative knowledge of neurological sciences, we are pleased to launch a new official journal, The Journal of Neurology and Neuromedicine. The mission of the journal is to set new publishing standards in conveying the reader focused information on current advances in the theoretical and technical armamentarium of the neurosurgical discipline and other large-scale studies that inform the practice of medicine. The journal publishes articles of broad interest with potential for high impact in understanding the mechanisms and treatment of diseases of the human brain and nervous system.
The Mission of the journal is to:
- Upgrade awareness among neurologists and neuroscientists about latest breakthroughs and emerging opportunities in neurology and neuroscience research and their implications for public policy, societal benefit, and continued scientific progress.
- Establish rapid peer review processes to accelerate the publication of excellent papers.
- Meet the vigorously increasing demand for essential medical information by disseminating significant advances and grand results of scientific works and discoveries to the broader global health community
- Create deep resources to guide the efforts of participating editors
- Assist in the dissemination of journal content to the developing world
- Significantly contribute to publishing high empirical research data for the comprehensive treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, Dementia, Epilepsy and related disorders to improve the health of people.
- Aid scientists and global audience through prompt publication of rigorous peer-reviewed articles.
The journal supports open exchange of advanced scientific information among scientists and the public. The journal ensures that its access policies and practices for information dissemination are consistent with the sustainability of a system requiring careful scientific review prior to publication.
The purpose of the journal is to present the cutting edge peer-reviewed information and advance the field by encouraging neurology community:
- To apply the abundant expertise in neurology in translating basic scientific knowledge and research experience into improved diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of neurological diseases.
- To contribute to the breadth of the field of clinical neuroscience and its highly dynamic nature to creatively use all the tools of modern biology and technology to understand neural function in depth.
- To create and apply innovative technology in advancing neuroscience research for developing novel methods and strategies to enhance patient care, education, clinical research.
- To make efficient use of the staggering amounts and diversity of information known about brain and nervous system.